Monday, March 05, 2007
Megan and I went up north this past weekend with her family to a cabin they own in Baldwin, MI. We snowmobiled on Sat and Sun. On Sat we took a 50 mile trip over to Lake Michigan around Manistee. It was awesome to see the beach the beach covered in snow with huge waves because of 30 mile an hour wind. The trails through the forrest were beautiful after the fresh 6 inches of snow that fell. At least the parts that I saw when I was concentrating on not falling off my snowmobile at 60 miles per hour. I'm happy whenever I can get away for the weekend and relax. Seeing the beauty of northern Michigan reminds of how awesome God is. Having a different perspective and being in a different place, if even for a weekend, is refreshing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment