Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I bought an X-Box from a guy that Megan works with last week. Since Megan doesn't play video games, I played alone a few times. It was cool playing the new Madden and NCAA football games, but I am used to playing with someone else. Like playing Halo with my old roommate, or taking on my friends in Tiger Woods Golf, or playing with my brother as teammates on Madden. I think the reason X-Box is fun, is the social aspect of having someone to trash talk to, laugh with, and chat with while playing. It's kind of boring playing with yourself.
It's the friendship part of X-box that I like. If you're going to spend time playing video games, why not play with someone else and build your friendship. So if anyone wants to play, I'll take you down in Madden or Tiger Woods. Maybe not Halo, I need some practice.

No comments: